- This product is made of high quality resin material and has realistic shape, standard craftsmanship and firmness.
- An excellent tool for dental clinics for patient tooth demonstrations and legal presentations.
- This model includes two-thirds of the face, the active area of the temporomandibular joint, and normal tooth placement in the mouth. It is mainly used for oral surgery anesthesia and tooth extraction surgery.
- This model is useful for users to perform dental contrast and reference to improve the basic skills of the dentist.
- Great for school education tools, learning displays, and collectibles, and can also be added to lab supplies.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.