- The intrinsic flexibility of the phantom heads allows each work station to be designed individually - according to the training objective in hand - as well as being added to subsequently.
- Every step in the production of the Dental Manikins. They enable natural simulation of workflows across all areas of dentistry and dental technology.
- Closeness to reality, easy operation, few single parts due to modular design, low maintenance requirements.
- There's only one thing closer to reality than our phantom heads, jaw and teeth models and strip crowns, and that's the real thing itself.
- Used in Dental Schools educational programs and practical work & students experience training .This allows trainees to work extremely close to conditions in practice.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.