The Baileigh Industrial SR-3622M manual slip roll, just like out other roll forming equipment, is built to last. This 36”, 22 gauge mild steel slip roll will be a mainstay in any shop for many years. The frame work is made from plate steel that has been machined to exacting tolerances to ensure perfect alignment, even at full capacity. The SR-3622M slip roller machine will roll arches, cylinders and cones out of sheet metal with a minimum forming diameter of 3 inches. It also has 3 wire grooves that allow for rolling of rod or wire. A convenient lever system helps move the top roll out of the way when removing the finished product. The SR-3622M manual slip roll is the perfect size to take along to the job site.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.