- 4.3-inch color full-view capacitive touch screen display, simple operation interface, one-key boot to enter training mode, color LCD screen shows the number of correct press errors, real-time operation frequency, average operation frequency, and correct error count of blowing
- The controller supports four operation modes: CPR training, CPR assessment, CPR actual combat. The LCD screen dynamically displays the pressing depth curve and the blowing volume curve in real time. During the compression process, the simulated ECG is displayed. After the first aid is successful, the ECG is displayed according to the pulse frequency. Monitoring feedback: The electronic display provides real-time feedback of chest compressions and depth, artificial respiratory airway opening, and
- Vital sign simulation: pupil zoom and carotid pulsation can be turned on and off by pressing the button. In the initial state, the simulated human pupil is dilated and the carotid artery is not pulsating. During the compression process, the human carotid pulse is simulated. After the first aid was successful, the simulated human pupil returned to normal and the carotid artery pulsated spontaneously.
- Reflect the eyeball with light. After the first aid is successful, directly irradiate the pupil with a flashlight. When the eye is stimulated by the light, the pupil immediately shrinks. When the light source is removed, the pupil quickly recovers. When the light shines on the eye, the other eye pupil immediately shrinks and the light pupil is removed. expand.
- After the operation is completed, the transcript of the operation process includes the operation mode, consciousness judgment, emergency call, pulse check, breathing check, frequency of removing foreign objects, frequency of compression and blowing, number of cycles, number of pressing and blowing in each cycle, The number of correct press errors, the reasons and times of press errors, the number of correct air blow errors, the causes and number of air blow errors, set time, operation time, and
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.