Botanical Name - Eucalyptus citriodoraCaution - Not for use with children under 3 or during pregnancyAroma - Strong, refreshing, citrusExtraction - Steam distillationPart of Plant - LeafPlant Description - The Eucalyptus tree is a tall evergreen that can grow up to 90 metres high (270 feet). The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale grey bark.Country of Origin - BrazilChemical Constituents - Citronellal, isopilegol, citronellolUses - An excellent deodorant and also useful for maintaining good oral health. A good insect repellent and supportive to the lungs. Add to household cleaning products to optimise cleansing and aroma. Very refreshing mentally and physically.Organic Certificate - This essential oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government's minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.