Botanical Name - Vitis viniferaExtraction Method - Cold pressed and refinedAroma - OdourlessCountry of Origin - South AfricaUses - This is a pale, transparent oil which is highly prized in massage for it's consistency which spreads well, without leaving a greasy feel to the skin. It works well blended with other oils and essential oils as it has very little odour. It has slightly astringent properties and is well absorbed leaving the skin soft, toned and balanced. It has been refined from the thicker, deep green and strongly scented organic grapeseed oil which we also sell at NHR. This REFINED product is more suitable for use in massage.Organic Certificate - This oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government's minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.