Botanical Name - Lavandula angustifolia Aroma - Refreshing and floral Extraction - Steam distillation Part of Plant - Flowering tops Country of Origin - Bulgaria Chemical Constituents - Linalyl acetate, linalol, cis-b-ocimene History - It was Rene-Maurice Gattefosse who observed the healing effects of lavender oil when he burnt his hand in a laboratory accident, and it is still used today for burns including in hospitals, for it's pain relieving, antiseptic & skin healing properties.Therapeutic effects - Lavandula comes from the Latin word lavare, meaning to wash, which is particularly appropriate because Lavender is so deeply cleansing in so many ways. It is a wonderful antiseptic and since it can be used neat on the skin, it is very useful for applying directly to cuts and sores – great for children and an essential addition to first aid kits. It also helps relieve pain and itching, as well as speeding the healing process. It is also an etheric antiseptic, so doesn’t just cleanse the body on a physical level, but on an energetic level too. Uses - For everyday burns apply neat to the area. It is ideal for sun burn and can be included in an after sun treatment by adding a drop or two to your moisturizing cream or to some aloe vera gel and applying liberally. You could also use Lavender floral water as a beautiful way to refresh the skin in hot weather. To use as an antiseptic mouth wash, add a drop or two to a cup of water and disperse by stirring vigorously - use immediately and do not swallow. This can also be used for halitosis, & mouth ulcers. For any throat problems such as tonsillitis, infections and laryngitis, use in the same preparation, but gargle for as long as possible before spitting out. Lavender is anti-fungal, so is great for the treatment of thrush. Use as a gargle for oral thrush and for vaginal thrush, put a drop or two on your knickers, or a panty pad – this is much less invasive than the pessaries currently on the market. You
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.