Botanical Name - Oryza sativa Aroma - Mild, slightly sweet and earthy Extraction Method - CO2.No chemicals or solvents are used during the manufacturing and refining processPart of Plant - Outer coat of the brown rice grainCountry of Origin - India/EUUses - Rice bran is a rich soothing oil that is deeply moisturising, but still absorbs well. A lovely addition to nail treatments and hair care, it will help strengthen and support healthy growth. Particularly useful for dry and mature skin, it is also gentle enough to be used on sensitive skins and infants. The oil is extracted from the outer coat of the brown rice grain which is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, essential oils and fatty acids, making it a highly nutritious oil. It has particularly high quantities of Vitamin E, Omega 6 oils and antioxidants. Organic Certificate - This oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government's minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.