Botanical Name - Santalum spicatumAroma - Rich, dry, balsamic aroma Extraction - Steam distillation Part of Plant - The tree's heartwood is obtained from sustainable plantations in Australia. NHR does not use the endangered Indian sandalwood.Country of Origin - AustraliaChemical Constituents - A-santalol, cis b-santalol, cis nuciferolUses - Rejuvenating, relaxing and an aphrodisiac. Can help aid sleep and is thought to help prevent infections. Sandalwood has been popular since antiquity and is one of the oldest known perfume materials. A lovely oil for dry dehydrated skins. Organic Certificate - This essential oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government's minimum requirements for organic products in many areas, but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.