Botanical Name - Pinus sibiricaCaution - Avoid in cases of known allergy.Extraction Method - Cold pressedAroma - Mild and sweetCountry of Origin - RussiaAlso known as - Cedar Nut oil.Uses - Rich in pinolenic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. Aids in digestion and boosts metabolism. Anti-inflammatory, strengthening and soothing. Skin, nail and hair care. Its anti-allergenic properties makes it particularly suitable for very sensitive skin.Organic Certificate - This oil is certified organic by the Soil Association, which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government's minimum requirements for organic products in many areas, but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.